***If wanting to use a tent for extra seating must check with Village Administrator 2 wks prior to approve location and size of tent for all rentals. Also must be put up and taken down day of rental.
For shelter house, gazebo, amphitheater, and ball diamond rental, please call 419-678-4030.
Shelter House Information
- Shelter Houses #1, #2, #3 & #5 can be rented from May 1st to October 31st.
- Shelter House #4 can be rented April 1st to November 30th.
- Curfew is midnight (this is in the contract)
- All outlets are 110 electric voltage.
- has 4 – 8 foot tables
Shelter House #1 $125.00 (Also additional $250.00 security deposit)
- located beside the pool
- Holds 100 people and sides come down
- 14 – 8 foot tables (1 is handicap)
The whole east wall has a 16 foot counter top for serving, plenty of outlets for serving and also in back room there is an extra cord with 4 additional areas to be plugged into and also has a 4 to 5 foot upright cooler with two sliding doors. Tent can be put up within 50 foot of North side of Shelter House.
Shelter House #2 $100.00 (Also additional $200.00 security deposit)
- located behind the pool
- Holds 80 people and sides come down
- Has 8 – 8 foot tables
- Has a 4 foot cooler
Shelter House #3 $40.00 (Also additional $200.00 security deposit)
- located by tennis courts
- 4 – 8 foot Tables
- 5 – 6 foot Tables
- Open shelter house, no sides or doors
- Has lights & electric outlets
Shelter House #4 $175.00 (Also additional $350.00 security deposit)
- located by ball diamonds at 542 Geier Ave.
- Holds around 150 people
- 18 – 8 foot tables (1 is handicap)
- Is heated but no air conditioning
- Has a cooler and freezer, kitchenette, serving counter, indoor and outdoor handicap accessible restrooms, roll up windows and doors. Sand volleyball court behind it (net is already up) but is not included with shelter rental. Volleyball court is for public use.
Shelter House #5 $50.00 (Also additional $200.00 security deposit)
- located by ball diamonds and sand volleyball court
- 1 – 8 foot table and 2 – 6 foot tables
- Open shelter house, has electric and outlets. Mainly used for ball tournaments.
No shelter houses have coffee pots. They must bring their own. The trash goes in the dumpster by the pool before they leave. Also policy is to clean the shelter house as they found it. Able to start using shelter houses after 10:00 a.m. Can use Shelter House #3 tables as long as it is not rented, they can call the day before rental and check. Also there are 2 or 3 other picnic tables in the park that can be used also in the shelter houses.
Walking Park (Track is 8/10 of a mile)
**For Rental info, call 419-678-4030**
Gazebo & Amphitheater rental fee $75.00(Also additional $150.00 security deposit)
- Located at South Park (661 Beckman Ave.)
- No charge for fund raisers or just taking pictures.
- Both can be rented for weddings.
- Restrooms are only things to be used.
- No vehicles on grass.
- Nothing attached–no staples or nails to damage it.
- If speakers put on stand or ground, not to be placed on Gazebo.